The use of this website is subject to the following conditions of use, so the mere fact of accessing this page and using its contents implies that the user has read and accepts these conditions.
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identifying data of the owner of the website www.battle4run are indicated below .com:
BATTLE4RUN S.L. (the society”)
- Company name: BATTLE4RUN S.L.
- NIF: B88532007
- Registered office: Calle Alcalá nº 73, 7ºA, 28009 Madrid
- Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, volume 39953, folio 200, page M-709626
The access and use of the page attributes the condition of user, that accepts, from the access, the conditions of use set out here.
CONTENTS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
This website is offered for informational purposes in relation to the services and products of the Company. Any person who accesses this website assumes the figure of User, committing to the observance and strict compliance with all the indications detailed in the legal texts of the website, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
USE AND OBLIGATIONS
The user, from accessing the website, agrees to:
- Properly use the page and its contents, in accordance with current legislation, conditions of use, morals and good customs and public order.
- Meet all the requirements that are necessary to access the website.
- Provide accurate personal information when you have to provide them and take care of updating them at all times. In the event of falsehood or inaccuracy of information, the user will be solely responsible.
- Make non-fraudulent use of the website and its contents that harm the rights and interests of third parties or that may prevent the normal use of any type of content located on a computer.
- Attempting to enter or gain access to restricted sites on the website, without meeting the requirements to do so.
- Use and manipulate the data and information of the company, users or suppliers, and especially, the information on intellectual or industrial property.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or alter the contents of the website.
- Not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Company, its collaborators, employees, suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage previously mentioned.
- Do not access or try to access the email accounts owned by other users and manipulate the messages.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Company is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, design, source code, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, etc.).
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, is expressly prohibited. of the society. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the Company.
The Company reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the Company’s website being understood to be sufficient.
The Company has implemented and maintains the highest levels of security to protect the User’s personal data against accidental losses and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
A primary objective of the Company is that the protocols and security systems implemented allow the proper functioning of the website, its functionalities and its services, preserving the integrity of the data and information stored. The services are provided with the website’s own technological resources and sometimes by third parties that have the necessary security measures to ensure the impossibility of unauthorized access according to current ordinary technique and technology.
However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not always totally secure; For this reason, and despite the fact that the Company makes its best efforts to protect the User’s data, it cannot guarantee their total security during transit to the website. Once the User’s data has been received, the Company will use rigorous procedures and security functions to prevent any unauthorized access.
RESPONSIBILITY AND LINKS
The Company will not be responsible for any error or omission that may exist in the content of the website or the content that can be accessed through it. In the specific case of the links or hyperlinks that direct to other internet pages, the company has nothing to do with the contents that are in them, so it will not be responsible and does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity and legality of the information. contained. Furthermore, the mere fact of the appearance of these links will not imply the relationship between the Company and the entities that may be the owners of these web pages.
Continuous access is not guaranteed, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the web that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the user immediately resolved, if it is detected that a use of the website, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. No We are responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the website.
The Company will always try to verify that all conditions and proper use of the website are met, reserving civil and criminal actions that may correspond.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In case of controversy, the Courts and Tribunals of the capital Madrid will be competent to hear the matter.
CHANGES TO THE LEGAL NOTICE
The Company reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice according to its criteria, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence or in business practice. If the Company introduces any modification, the new text will be published on this same page, where the user will be able to have knowledge of the modifications. In any case, the relationship with Users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment in which the website is accessed.
Last update: May 2021