INFORMATION TO THE USER
BATTLE4RUN, S.L. (hereinafter, the “Company”) is dedicated, in accordance with its corporate purpose, to the manufacture, marketing, import, export, placement and sale of all types of sports machines and any kind of industrial, commercial and financial acts and operations that directly or indirectly, are related to them.
The Company has also adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the confidentiality, security and adequate treatment of personal data, avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations of application, taking effective measures and attending, in any case, with the level of security appropriate to the level of the data processed. This work is carried out continuously, taking into account legislative or societal developments.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identifying data of the owner of the website www.battle4run are indicated below .com:
Company name: BATTLE4RUN, S.L.
Trade name: BATTLE4RUN
Address: Calle Alcalá nº 73, 7ºA, 28009 Madrid.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- a) PURPOSES OF A CONTRACTUAL NATURE, in relation to associates, suppliers, collaborators and employees, to carry out the management of the provision of the rights and obligations derived from the contractual relationship.
- b) PURPOSES BASED ON THE CONSENT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: For information purposes in relation to activities and actions of the entity, as well as commercial communications.
- c) REGULATORY PURPOSES: For the fulfillment of its legal and / or regulatory obligations.
- d) PURPOSES BASED ON LEGITIMATE INTEREST, under the provisions of article 19 of the LOPDGDD (Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5) and article 6.1.f) of EU Regulation 2016/679, in relation to the contact data, function or positions performed by the natural persons who provide services in a legal person, referring only to the data necessary for their location and to maintain relationships of any kind with the legal person in which the affected person provides their services.
TRUTH OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
All information provided by the User must be true and accurate. For these purposes, the interested party guarantees the authenticity of all the data that they provide as a result of completing the corresponding form. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that he makes, and for the damages that he causes to the Company or to third parties, due to the information that he provides.
RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
We inform the User that the treatment of the information collected through this website does not imply an international transfer of data. In relation to the recipients of the information collected through this website, we inform that there are no planned transfers of data.
RIGHTS OF USERS
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation of treatment, by contacting Battle4run, S.L., or at the registered office, Calle Alcalá nº 73, 7ºA, 28009 Madrid. If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
The personal data provided will be kept:
- During the time required to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected.
- As long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION
The Company uses technologies appropriate to the current state of the art to protect your personal data and information, so our website is stored on secure servers protected against the most common types of attacks. However, we remind you that invulnerable technology does not exist and that therefore you must use the means within your reach to maintain the level of security of your data.
The Company has adopted technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other requirement under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and the Company may modify it at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes in advance of their implementation.